Another sweet salad. This time with strawberries and adding the saltie touch with iberian ham. I hope you like this one.
INGREDIENTS (for two people):
- Lettuce or a salads bag.
- 3-4 slices of iberian ham.
- 1-2 slices of fresh pineapple.
- 10 strawberries.
For the dressing:
- A natural or greek yogurt.
- 3-4 honey teaspoonful.
- A little white pepper.
- Put the lettuce or the salad prepare as the base into the salad bowl.
- Pick up the ham slices and spread it over the salad bowl.
- Pick up the pinneaple slices and spread it over the salad bowl.
- Pick up the strawberries and spread it over the salad bowl.
- Now, mix in another reccipient the yogurt and the honey, adding the white pepper.
- Dress the salad with the previous mix.